What We Believe
1. Scripture is inspired by God and is inerrant and infallible (2 Tim.3.16).
2. The Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit(1 Peter 1.2; Mt.28:19)
3. The Deity of Christ, The Virgin Birth, Incarnation, The death, burial, and resurrection of Christ (Col.2.9; 1 Tim.3.16; Luke 1:34,35; John 1:14; 1 Cor.15.4).
4. The fall of man and the salvation of man (Gen.3.1-24; Acts 4.12; Rom. 5:12-19)
5. Ordinances of the Church (Water Baptism & Communion) (Rom.6.4;1 Cor.11.26).
6. Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tounges (Acts 1.8; Acts 2.4).
7. Divine Healing (James 5:14,15).
8. The Great Commission (Mt.28:19,20).
9. The Rapture of the church (1 Thess.4:16,17).
10. The Second Coming & millennial reign of Christ (Mt.24.30; Rev.20:1-6)
11. Final Judgment (Mt.25.46; Rev.19:20)
12. A new heaven and a new earth (Rev.21:1) 13. We believe that marriage is the union of one man and one woman through a sacred covenant designed by God (Matthew 19:4-6)